Dr. Md Pauzi Abdullah
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Skudai Johor Bahru
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Electrical Power Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UTM
Center of Electrical Energy Systems (CEES)
Institute of Future Energy (IFE), UTM
Power Systems Analysis, Power Systems Security, Deregulated Electricity Market, Demand Side Management
1. Ph.D in Electrical Power Systems, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.2. M.Sc in Electrical Power Engineering with Business, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
3. B.Eng.(Hons.) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Universiti Tenaga Nasional (Uniten), Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Chartered Engineer (CEng), Engineering Council UK (Registration no: 604831)
1. Senior Member of IEEE (membership no: 80002691), The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, US
2. Member of IET (membership no: 1100242097), The Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK.
3. Senior Member of Power and Energy Society
1. Graduate member of BEM (membership no: 61931R), The Board of Engineers, Malaysia
2. Graduate Member of IEM (membership no: 44572), The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
My Profile >