Dr. Md Pauzi Abdullah
PhD(Strathclyde), MSc(Strathclyde), B.Eng (Uniten)
CEng MIET SMIEEE MIEM
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Skudai, Johor.
phone (office): 07-5557117
emel: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
"It's Journey not the Outcome that matters"
Dr. Md Pauzi Abdullah is a Senior Lecturer at Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) and a Research Fellow at the Centre of Electrical Energy Systems (CEES), UTM. He is a Chartered Engineer registered with the Engineering council, UK and AEMAS (ASEAN Energy Management Scheme) Certified Energy Manager. He is also a Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (MIEM). He received the bachelors degree (B.Eng) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Universiti Tenaga Nasional (Uniten), Malaysia in 2002, masters degree (M.Sc) in Electrical Power Engineering and doctorate degree (Ph.D) in University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom in 2003 and 2008 respectively. His research interests include power systems analysis, power systems security, deregulated electricity market and demand side management. He actively involved in various professional organizations such as Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Malaysia and Power and Energy Society (PES) Malaysia. He was the Chair of student activities for IEEE Malaysia from 2012-2015. Currently he is the Chair for PES Malaysia.
1. Chartered Engineer (CEng), Engineering Council UK
2. Certified Energy Manager (CEM), ASEAN Energy anagement Scheme (AEMAS)
1. Corporate Member (MIEM), the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM)
2. Senior Member (SMIEEE), Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
3. Senior Member, Power & Energy Society (PES), IEEE
4. Member (MIET), Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET)